Just posting something with impactful words by Steve harvey https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=106295794145823&id=103074524467950&sfnsn=mo
Hope you get inspired get thinking. Puns!!!! 😂
Get Inspired Get Thinking 1 (Get Inspired. Get Thinking.) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B009VTYRK0/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_37kUDbHSMRSBE
Free today on 29th october 2019
A human being has never managed to stay too far from the darkness. What we really have to fight for is the light. The day brings you light, the night brings you darkness.
Having your hands cover your eyes drags you into darkness in a second. But reaching light with your eyes closed demands the greatest discipline. The kind of discipline only found in a monk. The ever so enlightened monks – who fear nothing, who have mastered not to show any reactions to the behavior and acts of those who surround them. Letting go the urge of reacting to something can lead us all closer to that inner and ever so shining light.
Unfortunately, we are not monks. Pity how we do not bother to practice any such discipline. We are sadly mistaken simple people, who are rightfully referred to as “human being”, who has never managed to stay too far from the darkness.
Spreading the lightness has truly proved to be the hardest task. But there is a sign of hope I find in Andy Williams “Impossible Dream”
And the world will be better for this
That one man, scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage
To reach the unreachable star.
There was a time when I would write a blog here, after skipping a few days and feel like “Yes, I am back”. But now, after having to update 4 different blogs publishing writings of different genres, trying to find what genre of writing I can swim into without having a fear of sinking someday, it is tough to keep track of it all.
A good thing among all of this is the battle to keep writing continues. It only tells me that I haven’t given up yet. I haven’t given up after the disappointments from many of my friends who said they are waiting to read the “Get Inspired Get Thinking” book but have never bothered even downloading it for a dollar. On the other hand, there was a hope given by all the strangers who continue to send me positive feedback through blogs or e-mails.
For the same, I must continue trying. This one is for all those, who are forever hopeful to reach the light or die trying.
Glad to announce that now the Volume 1 is available exclusively on Kindle.
On 8,9,10,17,19 of March, 2013 this, book is available for free to download.
click here to download GET INSPIRED GET THINKING – Volume 1.
This e-book is packed with 25 inspiring chapters, that will get your brains churning for good.
Thanks for reading.
Today is my birthday. In 2012 on 15th January I decided to start writing. Since I started doing that, lots of positive changes have surrounded me.
The following blog is about what I learned between 15th January, 2012 till today – the same day of 2013. I am sure you have your own list every year. Following is the list I have of all the lessons I learned last year, hope you find it interesting.
- Follow your instincts. Your curiosity n instincts will lead u to greater achievements.
- Separation from a person will only make you understand and help you realize how well you are really connected with them. May put any sort of relationship to a test. Whether it is your life partner or a friend.
- Realization is the first step in any transformation process. Until you do not realize that change is needed or wishful, the transformation for good or bad will not commence.
- Breads and almonds will start burning while toasting, right when you take your eyes off them.
- It’s dangerous to be a back stabber. Because while you are busy trying to attach someone you may trip over a banana skin and stab your own self. (no I did not do that)
- Luck plays a major role in your progress.
- If it is meant for you nothing or no one in the world can stop you from achieving it. If it is not meant for you nothing or no one in the world can help you get it.
- Nothing is impossible for you if you decide to do it. And mean it.
- Everybody gets 24 hours in a day. You can make it feel like 2 hours or 200 hours. It is entirely up to you.
- Whether you compose music; publish a book; get that big break in your acting career – everyone you expect may not be as interested as you thought. Just accept it and learn to go with it.
- Your daily horoscope is not always correct, but if you find something positive written there. Convince your brains to believe it’s true. It will help you big time to live the day positively and happily.
- Co-incidences may have something in common, may b a sign. Last year on 15th January 2012, I decided to do something with my life that may help others, I decided to start writing something inspiring and positive and started a blog. That led me to publish a similar self-help book “Get Inspired Get Thinking”. This year, I got a picture of (Indian) Goddess Saraswati, let’s say she is the Indian version of Muse. Today I read my sign.
- Ask your close friends who are reliable to give an honest feedback about your performance at new venture, ask them for suggestion. My best friend was very honest about my writing. That led me to studying writing techniques. I have stopped writing for a bit, but I have to admit, while I am busy studying writing techniques, I am already feeling more confident about writing better next time when I sit down continuing the inspiring fictions I am in the middle of.
- The way you use your Facebook or twitter and your access to internet in your free time – it all together will affect your thinking and your behaviour accordingly and vice versa.
- Always try to see the other side of the story. Listen to others before judging the situation.
- Disasters can strike anywhere any time. This world didn’t come to an end on 21st December, but if you had your eyes wide open and yourself awake, you may have noticed that crime and other crimes which looks like an accident are increasing. Human race is ashamed and scared to some point – that my friend is almost similar to the end of the world. It is the end of the world, if you cannot go places and do what you feel like in the moment, considering your safety and keeping it in the core of everything you do, no matter where you are. Yes, I am referring to things like gang rapes, body parts of a person found scattered around in the park, some weirdo killing people in a theatre or even school kids to cross the limits.
- Rely on God and your prayers a bit more. It will only help you gather all the positive energy around you that randomly floats in the Universe, which no one else wants to claim.
- If you do not believe in God, That God you can find even in a rock. Because we are people, we see God in a similar body form. (Who knows, may be a Dog sees God on four legs. Did you know? “There are some Dogs who think we are Gods”). But with all the faith and devotion and prayers, you can have a rock or even a pebble turn into something omniscient. It is all about how much faith you have to show.
- Sometimes it is important that you do know who is running which country. Sometimes that does not matter at all, as long as at the end of the day you can catch a sound sleep answering yourself that “yes, I made a difference out there today, positively.”
- You get what you give. I never cared to leave a review of the book I just read or the game I just played on the website I bought it through. My e-book was downloaded more than 700 times roughly (including free promotion days), but I only received 1 review. So many of my friends told me they liked the book, but I did not get any review that will help the sales. That time I realized how important each review can be. It hurt me not having review, good or bad (because even a bad review helps you realize what improvement is needed in your work), about my book. Now, I am eager to hear from even one more reader comparing the number of downloads to the number of reviews. I am now making sure to leave review of anything i experience.
- New Year resolutions, birthday resolutions – they all sound cool. But you do not have to wait for such special day to start making changes for good. It can be today or tomorrow. You may decide on 22nd March, to start making positive changes in your lifestyle for healthy living and may achieve such amazing results, by next year that 22nd March may become a very important day for you for rest of your life.
- No matter how small you think your job is, it is the way you do it will make the difference. No matter what you do, make sure you do it so good; no one else can ever replace you.
- You don’t have to be satisfied financially only with what you do as a job. If there is a job you know out there, doing which you will feel peaceful and happy grab it without thinking of the money. It will give you more happiness than the one that will pay you more money and you do not like.
- Having a blog mascot is a lot of work. Lol… if you have him and your followers like it, make sure they get a lot of it. If you cannot commit to that, don’t introduce one at first place. That’s for you, speedy sparks.
- If it makes you feel good, do it. No matter what it is, you do it because it makes you feel good. Doing what makes you feel good, will help you bring “the real you” out in front of the world. You will be more loved that way.
click on the link below
If you are feeling any of this, you are on the right track my friend.
-Get Inspired Get Thinking.
Please like the page I am asking you to and spread the Good out there.
I am going to keep this short and sweet.
We all have facebook, let’s use it for good.
Join this event – Thank you Garbage Man.
Also Please like the page “Get Inspired Get Thinking”
I wish to inspire the world and I wish to turn it up a notch and that’s why this page is created.
After a Good response on download for my book this page is created in order to keep coming up with more activities to spread inspiration and spread good out there.
Let’s do it together. All suggestions are welcome just like “Thank the Garbage Man” if you have more ideas, please post there.
Thank you for your time.
Some believe, “God is nowhere”.
If you shift that W in no where adding a space then it reads, “God is now here”.
Feel the presence of God, and everything will feel smooth and under control.
This blog is inspired from couple of signs I read in this week. I am usually a person, who observes what is going on and try to relate one thing to another and try to read the sign.
It was last week, I took my wife to a “new immigrant evaluation” program. She was to give some English language test there. After the test was over, I had a chance to talk to the examiner. The chat was interesting and I told the examiner how I enjoy writing and catch simple mistakes in English I use, as I keep writing more everyday.
When talking about writing she said, “If you are writing for a good purpose, what you must do before you sit down to write is try talking to God folding your hands, and ask to give you the most pure and inspiring thoughts that will help you and the readers in a positive way.”
I was touched by what she said. To some of you it may sound a bit stupid, but I thought over what she said over and over. It made a lot of sense when I lately tried it a few times. I am not too sure of what I wrote and what I am writing is any good and if my words have the impact I wish I can put into it, but lately every time I sit down to write, I feel more and more confident after I have prayed to God to help me unleash the most inspiring thoughts to generate more good and more positive out there.
Something similar came to my way when I put my mp3 on 2 days back.
I mix different genre of music in my play list. While listening to 2pac n Elton John’s “Ghetto Gospel” soundtrack, I found a line something similar.
“I feel his hand on my brains, when I write rhymes; I go blind and let the Lord do his thang.”
That was part of 2pac’s rap in that track.
Like I mentioned earlier, I read signs. I have a habit of observing and relating one thing to another, trying to get the bigger picture.
Well, that is just me. But if you ever feel down and feel God is nowhere, try convincing yourself to believe, “God is now here” and God will show up. He won’t show up in his direct form, but he will show up in your actions and in your thoughts indirectly making you feel his presence.
Good luck trying that.
My ebook is coming out soon. I know I bragged about it long and was away for too long. Too bad of an image to create, when you have followers. But now my cooking exams are clear, and back to writing. the ebook is ready to be edited and to go to amazon.
Will see you with more very soon.
Keep reading and spreading the germs of positivity and try inspiring someone; you may just make their day or may be their whole life, you never know.
Why to worry? – something that my father used to tell me.
He would often find us – kids, worrying about something that may be happening soon; something that we are afraid that is coming up. In my case, I would be mostly worrying about tests in school or visiting a new place where I would have to deal with strangers or something as simple as having to wake up early next morning.
Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater.
– Albert Einstein.
I used to be the one (using my own example I am trying to relate to many people out there who think or act like I used to) who would be deep down busy worrying about silly things that may happen.
That was the time when he(my father) used to say, “you are not even sure of those scary things happening; worrying about things that may not even happen, you are only allowing the matter to weaken yourself from within. You are worrying without even being sure of things to be worry about.”
This exactly is an issue that will make you lose your today. You are letting your “right now” slip out of your hands by worrying about tomorrow.
Half of the terrible things we worry about do not even happen, or may be more than half of them.
So, do not forget to live this moment. Do not get too busy worrying about what is happening tomorrow.
I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn’t need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about.
– Henry Ford.