Just posting something with impactful words by Steve harvey https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=106295794145823&id=103074524467950&sfnsn=mo
Hope you get inspired get thinking. Puns!!!! 😂
Get Inspired Get Thinking 1 (Get Inspired. Get Thinking.) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B009VTYRK0/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_37kUDbHSMRSBE
Free today on 29th october 2019
A human being has never managed to stay too far from the darkness. What we really have to fight for is the light. The day brings you light, the night brings you darkness.
Having your hands cover your eyes drags you into darkness in a second. But reaching light with your eyes closed demands the greatest discipline. The kind of discipline only found in a monk. The ever so enlightened monks – who fear nothing, who have mastered not to show any reactions to the behavior and acts of those who surround them. Letting go the urge of reacting to something can lead us all closer to that inner and ever so shining light.
Unfortunately, we are not monks. Pity how we do not bother to practice any such discipline. We are sadly mistaken simple people, who are rightfully referred to as “human being”, who has never managed to stay too far from the darkness.
Spreading the lightness has truly proved to be the hardest task. But there is a sign of hope I find in Andy Williams “Impossible Dream”
And the world will be better for this
That one man, scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage
To reach the unreachable star.
There was a time when I would write a blog here, after skipping a few days and feel like “Yes, I am back”. But now, after having to update 4 different blogs publishing writings of different genres, trying to find what genre of writing I can swim into without having a fear of sinking someday, it is tough to keep track of it all.
A good thing among all of this is the battle to keep writing continues. It only tells me that I haven’t given up yet. I haven’t given up after the disappointments from many of my friends who said they are waiting to read the “Get Inspired Get Thinking” book but have never bothered even downloading it for a dollar. On the other hand, there was a hope given by all the strangers who continue to send me positive feedback through blogs or e-mails.
For the same, I must continue trying. This one is for all those, who are forever hopeful to reach the light or die trying.
Glad to announce that now the Volume 1 is available exclusively on Kindle.
On 8,9,10,17,19 of March, 2013 this, book is available for free to download.
click here to download GET INSPIRED GET THINKING – Volume 1.
This e-book is packed with 25 inspiring chapters, that will get your brains churning for good.
Thanks for reading.
The night is aphotic, but anyhow it passes leaving the trees, the stems, the flowers, the petals looking aqueous; leaving the eardrums still attentive to the sounds like a berserk ape beating hundreds of metal cans all together. Another day arrives when the clouds are still masking the sun.
Her little palm grabs my index finger, pulling gently, almost rushing me to lead her to the already traveled road to the school. The crispness of the air outside fills the lungs, inspiring them to ignore another shot of smoke injected in today. Her little feet travels jumping over the puddles, while I enjoy the morning bird sing into my ears and a drop of arctic like water lands gently on my right cheek. I wish all my worries are snatched away from me today, no matter how much I try to hold them close to my hurting chest. I wish to see a speeding cloud incoming and hauling me away on its cushion like pew. Every new wrinkle on my skin is forcing me to draw a bit more of my interest out of the irksome responsibilities, which once I thought was an achievement at work.
While things that don’t really matter in life engrosses my mind, I step in the puddle. Right there her candy coated voice interrupts my thoughts.
“Did your socks got wet?”, her curiosity sounded through her smile.
Her innocence brings me back to life. This is reality. I know I was missing out on a lot and I now know it is time to turn around.
Download Volume 1 of “Get Inspired Get Thinking” – the ebook, that has 25 chapters. Exclusively on Amazon kindle.
Regular Price : $8.99.
On the following dates, the book will be available to download for free
March 8,9,10, 17 and 19. Don’t miss out on a great deal.
Thank you for reading.
Today is my birthday. In 2012 on 15th January I decided to start writing. Since I started doing that, lots of positive changes have surrounded me.
The following blog is about what I learned between 15th January, 2012 till today – the same day of 2013. I am sure you have your own list every year. Following is the list I have of all the lessons I learned last year, hope you find it interesting.
- Follow your instincts. Your curiosity n instincts will lead u to greater achievements.
- Separation from a person will only make you understand and help you realize how well you are really connected with them. May put any sort of relationship to a test. Whether it is your life partner or a friend.
- Realization is the first step in any transformation process. Until you do not realize that change is needed or wishful, the transformation for good or bad will not commence.
- Breads and almonds will start burning while toasting, right when you take your eyes off them.
- It’s dangerous to be a back stabber. Because while you are busy trying to attach someone you may trip over a banana skin and stab your own self. (no I did not do that)
- Luck plays a major role in your progress.
- If it is meant for you nothing or no one in the world can stop you from achieving it. If it is not meant for you nothing or no one in the world can help you get it.
- Nothing is impossible for you if you decide to do it. And mean it.
- Everybody gets 24 hours in a day. You can make it feel like 2 hours or 200 hours. It is entirely up to you.
- Whether you compose music; publish a book; get that big break in your acting career – everyone you expect may not be as interested as you thought. Just accept it and learn to go with it.
- Your daily horoscope is not always correct, but if you find something positive written there. Convince your brains to believe it’s true. It will help you big time to live the day positively and happily.
- Co-incidences may have something in common, may b a sign. Last year on 15th January 2012, I decided to do something with my life that may help others, I decided to start writing something inspiring and positive and started a blog. That led me to publish a similar self-help book “Get Inspired Get Thinking”. This year, I got a picture of (Indian) Goddess Saraswati, let’s say she is the Indian version of Muse. Today I read my sign.
- Ask your close friends who are reliable to give an honest feedback about your performance at new venture, ask them for suggestion. My best friend was very honest about my writing. That led me to studying writing techniques. I have stopped writing for a bit, but I have to admit, while I am busy studying writing techniques, I am already feeling more confident about writing better next time when I sit down continuing the inspiring fictions I am in the middle of.
- The way you use your Facebook or twitter and your access to internet in your free time – it all together will affect your thinking and your behaviour accordingly and vice versa.
- Always try to see the other side of the story. Listen to others before judging the situation.
- Disasters can strike anywhere any time. This world didn’t come to an end on 21st December, but if you had your eyes wide open and yourself awake, you may have noticed that crime and other crimes which looks like an accident are increasing. Human race is ashamed and scared to some point – that my friend is almost similar to the end of the world. It is the end of the world, if you cannot go places and do what you feel like in the moment, considering your safety and keeping it in the core of everything you do, no matter where you are. Yes, I am referring to things like gang rapes, body parts of a person found scattered around in the park, some weirdo killing people in a theatre or even school kids to cross the limits.
- Rely on God and your prayers a bit more. It will only help you gather all the positive energy around you that randomly floats in the Universe, which no one else wants to claim.
- If you do not believe in God, That God you can find even in a rock. Because we are people, we see God in a similar body form. (Who knows, may be a Dog sees God on four legs. Did you know? “There are some Dogs who think we are Gods”). But with all the faith and devotion and prayers, you can have a rock or even a pebble turn into something omniscient. It is all about how much faith you have to show.
- Sometimes it is important that you do know who is running which country. Sometimes that does not matter at all, as long as at the end of the day you can catch a sound sleep answering yourself that “yes, I made a difference out there today, positively.”
- You get what you give. I never cared to leave a review of the book I just read or the game I just played on the website I bought it through. My e-book was downloaded more than 700 times roughly (including free promotion days), but I only received 1 review. So many of my friends told me they liked the book, but I did not get any review that will help the sales. That time I realized how important each review can be. It hurt me not having review, good or bad (because even a bad review helps you realize what improvement is needed in your work), about my book. Now, I am eager to hear from even one more reader comparing the number of downloads to the number of reviews. I am now making sure to leave review of anything i experience.
- New Year resolutions, birthday resolutions – they all sound cool. But you do not have to wait for such special day to start making changes for good. It can be today or tomorrow. You may decide on 22nd March, to start making positive changes in your lifestyle for healthy living and may achieve such amazing results, by next year that 22nd March may become a very important day for you for rest of your life.
- No matter how small you think your job is, it is the way you do it will make the difference. No matter what you do, make sure you do it so good; no one else can ever replace you.
- You don’t have to be satisfied financially only with what you do as a job. If there is a job you know out there, doing which you will feel peaceful and happy grab it without thinking of the money. It will give you more happiness than the one that will pay you more money and you do not like.
- Having a blog mascot is a lot of work. Lol… if you have him and your followers like it, make sure they get a lot of it. If you cannot commit to that, don’t introduce one at first place. That’s for you, speedy sparks.
- If it makes you feel good, do it. No matter what it is, you do it because it makes you feel good. Doing what makes you feel good, will help you bring “the real you” out in front of the world. You will be more loved that way.
Few days back I was at the party with my wife. Including my uncle’s family, we were talking about classical Indian music because my wife has learned and practice vocal Classical Indian music.
We were talking about an android application that is on my phone that is for playing a piano with your touchscreen. My uncle requested my wife to play that piano and so she did.
Making a little mistake at one point, my wife mentioned to my uncle, “Although I have learned music, Vighnesh can play this piano better than me with his sixth sense.”
That made my uncle say, “That does not matter. Because probably I can introduce you to my friend who plays better than Vighnesh. There is no need to compare yourself with him. We just want to hear how you play, that’s all. There always will be someone better than the other.”
Now, that’s the line we are sticking at.
So much weight that truth holds. In chapter 2 – never compare of “Volume 1 of Get inspired Get thinking”, my e-book I mentioned a similar thing. There is no point comparing and having yourself feel bad/down.
Now, just to add another lesson to it, something that my uncle said, there always will be someone better than the other. So, do not ever feel bad for not being as good as others. Why do we feel that we are not as good as others? Why do we not concentrate on the fact that we may be better than someone else at doing something.
Everyone is not the same. Everyone is not the strongest. Everyone is not the weakest one either. Never underestimate the power of anyone, including your own self.
Some of my friends reading my blogs ask me how I get the ideas to write. I just try keeping my eyes and ears open. Things happen right in front of you. Every day, every new situation is filled with a lesson, so be a good observer and be a good learner.
“In order to inspire others, you have to be inspired first.” – Robin Sharma
By being a good observer and a good listener you will be inspired and you will be able to inspire all around you. so Stay Inspired, Stay Thinking.
A romantic/suspense fiction coming your way. If all goes well it will be there right when 2013 Valentine’s day is around the corner.
Till then will keep popping up here when I can, with more thoughts and more inspiration.
Then it got me thinking, besides being funny doesn’t it all make sense? Why should someone put limit to life.
There is nothing wrong in being someone else. Well, it will be only if you don’t know your real self and try to copy someone.
But there is nothing wrong in aspiring to be something more than you are.
Wonderful lesson in this picture I found. That pipe and that cat – I don’t know really who is trying to be what, HA HA.
For sake of this cat and the pipe trying so hard to inspire the world, we should all remind ourselves right now that we are capable to do beyond anyone’s imagination. You are filled with the strength to move the world. You are capable of doing what had been waited to be done, because no one else was good enough to make it happen.
Start your day strong, stay strong, finish stronger, be a legend, live forever.
For more daily inspiration click here. Instantly available on your screen.
And Remember the Cat lesson. You can do better than they think.
My first e-book is coming out soon. For more updates subscribe by entering your e-mail, or simply click on FOLLOW button.
“Get Inspired Get Thinking” promises you to keep you inspired n keep you thinking for good. This is volume 1 of Get Inspired, Get thinking that will be published n available to buy soon. I am already working on volume 2 to bring you something even better.
My dream of writing something inspirational has come to reality only because of all your support and it was always you the readers, who kept guiding me to strive for better and bigger. You – the readers always kept me inspired to keep writing. I am very thankful for that.
We will keep the journey continued. Soon will be publishing the final contents, and a sample of the book here. so keep an eye. 🙂